Let's get started...Ready, Set , Read!

Let's jump right in and get started! I am going to start by recommending a series. I know I can hear it now. Three books all at once? Trust me you will be glad that I waited to recommend it until all three were written. I had to wait an entire year for the third books publication!

If you enjoyed Pilgrims Progress you will love Karon Hancock's style of Allegory. She has a powerful way of writing that pulls you in and helps you leave reality behind. A word to the wise, this is hard reading. You will have to get use to the unusual names and titles for the characters at first, but once you are in you are hooked. Learn more by visiting Karen's personal website: http://www.kmhancock.com/

This is considered Christian Fantasy and The Series in Entitled:
Legends of the Guardian-King

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!