Give me something fun!


In the mood for a quick read? Need a little something that you can open the first page and just jump right into? Christy Barritt delivers this option in her new series "Squeaky Clean Mystery Series." The first book Hazardous Duty is a fun read that has you singing and hoping for more romance. I can hear the groans from those of you who are worried that this is a "chick" read. Christy offers much more than just romance in this novel. For more details visit her website: http://members.cox.net/christybarritt/index.htm. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, please return to notanotherbook and share your findings with me. Happy reading!

Comments

Brigitte said…
(I tried to post this to your blog but it kept getting messed up!)

Hey Brigitte!

Thanks so much for mentioning my series on your blog. I'm flattered! I really had a great time writing both Hazardous Duty and Suspicious Minds. Thankfully, I've heard from many readers who said they had a fun time reading them also! :-)

If you ever need anything for your blog, please let me know!

Thanks again,
Christy Barritt

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!