I can't believe I forgot to tell you about this one...


I have been immersed in too many authors lately that I have forgotten to tell you about one of my favorite writers. She is an incredible writer and I truly believe you will love all of what she has to offer. When I think about her books I often think of how Rolling Stones critics movies - riveting, passionate, a must "read". Feel free to stop by her website at www.mindystarnsclark.com. I just visited and realized that she has a new book out. You can bet that is high on my list of must reads for 2009. Still her most endearing books for me are the Million Dollar Mystery Series. "Callie and Tom" (Main characters) were like my dear friends. That said, the Smart Chick Series and Whispers on the Bayou are both must reads as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!