A new year and many great titles to read.


Starting off the New Year with a great line of reading can put things both on the right foot and bring a good balance to life. Yet, when I walk in the book store I see the rows of books and know that, like you, it is often hard to find what to read. Having a suggestion or the name of an author really helps. But what if they have nothing new? Where to start? This can be a dilemma if you are like me and purchase your books instead of use the old faithful library card. Speaking of which I am sure mine has expired. So, that said, I can tell you that I have a small stack of books that have book marks in them about three chapters in...Yep! They are not read...they are waiting for me to brave the pages of boredom that they seem to hold.

However, it is once and a while that I pick an unknown author and find a jewel or a diamond in the rough. Denise Hunter is one of these. You can visit her website at www.denisehunterbooks.com or visit your local library or bookstore. She has a new novel about to hit stores that I am excited about reading. Denise has a great way of taking life and involving you. Her characters are real, face real life challenges, and yet you walk away feeling like you have a peace at the end of the story. As you start your list of must reads in 2009 please add Denise Hunters' - Mending Fences, Saving Grace, and Finding Faith to you list. I believe you'll find as I did that these are powerful reads and a great way to enjoy a new author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!