Are you waiting?

Are you waiting for me to finally get myself back into things and start posting some more news, tidbits and so on about books? Where have I been? Did I lose the interest to read? Contrary to the obvious, I have been given a new book to read. Well? I know, I know. Here is my problem. I love to read - but I really love to read what I want to read. Believe it or not I want to read this book I received for a review but it is just taking my mind sometime to get over the fact that I did not personal drive down to the bookstore and buy it myself! Maybe it is more than that - perhaps it is also because this book is not fiction but fact and the title, in and of itself, makes me tear-up every time I think about it. Here is my plan...this weekend I will crack the cover! Next weekend I will write the review and you, dear reader in waiting, will have a new post on another book! Sound like a plan? (G00d, let's hope it works!).

Comments

Vanessa said…
my goodness...what is the title?
Brigitte said…
Ahh!! I can't give that away yet...but I will. :)
Brigitte said…
I am reading it and loving it...I'll post more soon.

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!