2009 Summer Series

There are those shows on TV that just pull you in and you find yourself not able to leave them behind even when the season has ended. This post is not talking about reality TV. Rather, I am thinking about shows that bring characters to life and you find you miss those characters later when the show is over. Not really a TV buff I have to search for some that might get you thinking along the right lines here...let's see for example, Seventh Heaven, Sex and the City, and perhaps you can name your own.

Melody Carlson brings us this summer's series. It is just the sort of book(s) to keep by your outdoor lounger, or pool. A great one to read while your toes are sunk into the sand and your have time to indulge. The read is called: "I heart Bloomberg." (That is book one of 4). A fabulous cast of characters that you will either find yourself intermixed with or you will see yourself directly in one of them. Book one sets the stage and I can't wait to read the other three this summer. These ladies are now four friends that I look forward to spending my summer days with sharing adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!