If you had to disappear...


If you had to disappear would you know how? Could you lead someone on a wild goose chase, especially considering the technological age you live in?

One of my favorite things about reading comes in the form of characters professions. Authors often research and review professions in great detail to make sure that their characters portray and do things that someone in their field would do. What a great way to learn about various jobs and careers. Recently I finished Mindy Starns Clark's new novel: Shadows of Lancaster County.

Ever heard of "Skip Tracing?" Me neither, until I read this book. In fact, I was so drawn to the topic that I spent time goggling for even more details. What I learned from this read and from my own research is that if I ever had to actually disappear I would not know where to start. However, that is a thing of the past. I now am armed with at least a great start. Still, let's hope disappearing is not something in my future.

Mindy did it again! You will fall in love with the characters, the action, and the quest held between the covers of this book. Don't miss it this summer. In addition, Mindy is doing something worthy and fun this summer. You could win a chance to be in one of her Novels. Click here for details.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I actually used a "skip tracer" many years ago when I sold a car and they didn't finish paying me. Most fun I've ever had! Quite an adventure!
You are funny. If you disappear for a few days... we'll know what you did!

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!