Brief Sabbatical

Sadly, for the rest of July and August I am taking a brief sabbatical from my regular reading adventures. It is forced and not a personal choice but one that is necessary.

However, I wanted to leave you with a list of some good reading for the rest of your summer. Of course, I highly recommend: Melody Carlson, Jeffery Overstreet, and Mindy Starns Clark. Don't forget that Karen Hancocks new book is soon to hit the stores.

Then here is a list of Amazon's Top 10 reads for 2009: Best Books of the Year... So Far - Click Here.

Comments

MiniMe Mom said…
So....what is your favorite book of all time? I need to pick a few up this summer!
Brigitte said…
I have too many favorites so I tend to just recommend authors. For summer reading I am loving Melody Carlson this summer. Her "I heart Bloomberg" Series is fun! Still one of my favorite authors of all times is Mindy Starns Clark. Her Million Dollar Series is the BEST! For Christian Fantasy I strongly recommend Karon Hancock. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!