Exploring beyond the Boundaries - The Enclave


I lied! There I said it. I visited our local Christan retailer: Selah and with a 50% off coupon and had to purchase Karen's new book. I just could not hold off. Literally I blame it souly on too much excitement about the release and then all it took was cracking the first page and I was hooked. So the sabbatical was off for a brief four days and is now back on. Still, I wanted to give you a quick sneak peek! "The Enclave"

I have read several other blog critics that give you way to much of the story. In fact, I highly recommend you don't even read the back cover....just dive right into chapter one.

You know what it made me realize - how much the Bible has to offer. I even had to get mine out and really scour. Saying to myself a few times, "No, that's not in there is it?" What a fantastic way to learn. Challenge yourself to see a world that could be and might even be. Explore beyond the boundaries of what is safe and learn how to lean wholeheartedly on the Lord.

After you read it I do hope you will come back and share what you found. It held me, pulled me in and then taught me things I did not realize until I was finished. Thank you Karen for delivering yet another powerful and fun book.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I miss reading! I will be calling you when things settle down for some reading lists!
Brigitte said…
Yes, you will love this one! It is a thriller type read.

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!