Get Ready Fans!


Get ready fans! Mindy is getting ready to release her new book this Fall 2009 (September 1st to be exact!). In doing so she has a fun contest you can enter:

To enter, simply email your name and mailing address to MindyStarnsClark@aol.com with the subject line CONTEST; Mindy will print out all entries, place in a hat, then have her kids draw one winner each day for August 22nd through the 31st. If your entry is drawn, you will be notified via email, your prize will be mailed to the address on the entry form, and your name will be listed here. Last possible day for entry is August 30th, but the sooner you enter, the more chances you'll have to win!

Comments

Vanessa said…
I entered! Do you already have this book?
Brigitte said…
No it comes out in September. I have all her earlier novels. I highly recommend her. She is one of my favorites.

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!