Mind over Medicine

Great new book: Mind over Medicine! After a year long passionate, overwhelming diabolical with health, illness, food, Doctors and you name it I stumbled on Lissa's Ted Talk! WOW.  I had to read Mind over Medicine. I had to learn this theory.


Instead! I learned a whole lot about myself, happiness, loneliness, vulnerability, success, the spirit, and creativity. The whole health Carin just makes complete sense in my mind. In fact, as I listen to family and friends talk, I hear stories that relate to the Carin nearly daily. Understanding the Health Carin perspective is immensely valuable to generating the parasympathetic system's healing power. I have recommended Lissa's book to so many! When you find a great read you just have to share it. Everyone deserves to be Healthy! As you get ready for some great holiday time for extra reading, here is a great read to keep in mind: Mind over Medicine.  Enjoy!

Comments

Vanessa said…
I'm so happy to see you're back reviewing books! When I finally finish the book, I'll give it back so you can pass it on to another friend :)

Popular posts from this blog

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!

Could a world without Reading be our future?