Back to the Books! 2 Great reads


Last week was just not a good week for me. Actually, I should rephrase that and say the past 18 days. Plagued by a rotten case of some sort of virus I have been miserable and really not even feeling well enough to read. In any case, I am on the mend and have a few great new books to tell you about - from one of my Favorite authors. She has written so many books, however, I am always surprised when I read her next one that I find new characters, new adventures, and new ideas. The creative of her mind is an amazing thing.

Melody Carlson, writer extraordinaire, has two new and fun reads. First, "Limelight." Are you extra special? Suppose to be something that your current circumstances just are not matching up too? We can all relate the idea of being "more" from time to time. Especially if age is a part of the picture in the mirror that you are using to reflect on. I have to tell you, as you know I never give away the story line, but there is a section in this book where you will be laughing so hard your sides hurt. It is a fun and fast read. Enjoy!

The second option this month is more for your teen, even pre-teen, in the house and probably for your daughter. Melody has this wonderful teen series called "Diary of A teenage Girl." Each book talks about a different character and really hits of many of the issues that our pre-teens/teens are struggling with and thinking about. The newest addition: "What matters most" offers a great look at how to deal with issues like popularity and break-ups. Again, Melody's characters are real and relevant. A great read.

To order a copy of Limelight: Click Here
To order a copy of What Matters Most: Click Here

Disclaimer: These books were provided by Random House Publishing for Review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!