If read only ONE book this year!


If you read only ONE book all year make an "AMEN"! Let me explain. A few years back now, wow time flies, my beloved father loaned me "Making a Good Brain Great." Since dad reads a lot of books that are related to "how to, history, biographical insights, and politics" I was not to sure I would be interested. Today, I am one of the biggest Dr. Amen fans. True. It only took one book and I am certain that if we were all brain smart our world would be a much safer, healthier, and a more amazing place. So I have a challenge for you....this year if you only read ONE book all year get your hands on one of Dr. Amen's books. I am currently about finished with his "Change your Brain change your Life." Powerful stuff and it really makes you appreciate that mighty organ that you carry around in your head. Do yourself a huge favor and become your brains advocate. It will thank you and help you to have a better, healthier and happier life!

Comments

Vanessa said…
We need to book swap! I'll trade you The China Study for this book!

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!