"This is your Brain, this is your Brain on Drugs."


Do you remember those great commercials with the cast iron frying pan "This is your brain." In drops an egg that starts to sizzle "This is your brain on drugs." ?? I do and truly I thought they were the best description of what happens when you abuse your brain. I picked up a copy of Terri Blackstock's new book "Intervention" recently. If you are not familiar with Terri's writing she is best described as an "up all night" reading author. You literally start on page one and can't quit - perhaps like an addiction. A great suspense read from start to finish but one that really make me want to shelter my children from drugs in every way possible! If you need a book to read this spring this is a good one!

Comments

Vanessa said…
I remember those commercials! We grew up in the "just say no" era!

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!