What? You've read a book?!


Yes, friends it is sadly true...life has afforded me little time and perhaps even less brain power to actually read. Although I still consider it my greatest hobby - well let's just say that I am hoping the road ahead in 2011 will provide more...and let's leave it at that.

But before I go I do have a book for you!! A fantastic read, super character development, great narrative with both drama and comedy mixed into the plot. In my opinion it is a true literary feat!

As you browse the bookshelves at your local bookstore take a few minutes and pick up a copy of The Passion of Mary-Margret. Truly Lisa Samson impressed me and I look forward to reading more in the future. But when you laugh - and trust me you will laugh - email me and share it. The humor in this read is definitely worth sharing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!