Now all I have to do is remember where I put my keys?

Come on you can't seriously tell me that you don't have those days? You know where even the post-it notes that you have diligently been sticking all over the house fail to really help you remember everything you have already forgotten. Lately I have more of those types of days then I care to remember...or forget. Whichever way you like to look at it.

Just picked up and put down in one day "Forget me Not" by Vicki Hinze. Suspense, action, page turner, and memory lapse all rolled into one. I got so involved that I literally forgot everything else that I needed to take care of due to the "need to read..." Love those days. Just love 'em. Of course, now all I have to do is remember where I put my keys.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I love suspense books!
Brigitte said…
Come visit...I'll let you borrow it :)

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!