Finding a unique view within human struggle...

Perhaps the reason I value this author the most is her unique method of finding beauty and language that explores visual perceptions of people's deficits. Most often reading about someones struggle would be depressing yet Kristen Heitzmann has a profound way of making the individual appear strong - progressive - and courageous. You find the stories compelling and motivating.

Recently, I breezed through her latest "Indelible" turning page after page. The writing style so vastly different than my last read, it took me a few pages to get the flow. Yet, I was hooked as soon as I got about 3 pages in. That is my type of book. Characters you can fall in love with, pictures and images that make you feel like you are watching your favorite movie and want to continually rewind to see that part again!

Yes, this author is definitely one of my new favorites. A great read but just so you know you will not put it down!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the top of my "to read later" pile...

Another Book Give Away - Let's explore!